Jean Meeks-Koch, Legacy Unlocked: Guiding Business-Owning Families to Success Across America
Please join us Wednesday, November 11th, 2023 for Jean Meeks-Koch presentation on Legacy Unlocked: Guiding Business-Owning Families to Success Across America. Jean will discuss the ever-shifting landscape of generational wealth strategies. Jean will focus on:
- Why are family-owned and closely held businesses different than other organizations
- How these enterprises evolve and address the subject of exit strategies
- Understanding how the mechanics of experiences, beliefs, behaviors, and actions in a closed loop cycle can help you facilitate greater client engagement success
- Why NexGen's are essential; both the NexGen's of your clients and your firm
- The importance of having a 'quarterback' advisor for the family
Materials and cpe will be provided to all Members and guests electronically when received.
You must rsvp via the Member's website or to me by email, no later than Monday, October 30th, 2023 by noon.
5-5:45 Cocktails & Networking, 5:45-5:50 Members Seated, 5:50-6 Board address Members, Welcome Guests, recognize Sponsors; 6-7 Plated dinner and Speaker presentation.
- For all - Farmer's Market Minestrone Soup
- Entree 1 - Grilled Eggplant with Ratatouille, Basil Pesto
- Entree 2 - Organic Chicken Breast with Charred Broccolini, Crispy
Potato, Romesco Sauce
- Entree 3 - Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Whipped
Potatoes, Charred Broccolini, Red Wine Demi-Glace
- Dessert - Lemon Curd Roulade
- Valet is available at your expense
- Metered Street Parking
Login now to register for this event.
Login now to see a list of event attendees.